Powershell script to add header information into c# code

Sometime back, I had to check-in a huge automation framework into the TFS repository. I realized that I had not added headers to any cs files. So, I quickly cooked up a powershell script to get this done for me. The code is self explanatory and is as below

author

Vinay Jagtap

A hard core Technocrat with over a decade of extensive experience in heading complex test projects coupled with real time experience of project management and thought leadership. Extensive experience in Performance, Security and Automation Testing and development of automation frameworks and ability to setup and execute Global service centers and Center of Excellences for testing.

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!

www.CodeNirvana.in

Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Total Pageviews

Copyright © T R I A G E D T E S T E R