This can get bigger. But we can restrain it if we know the scope. But these questions are worth finding answers
1. Building automation around integration scenarios
2. Debugging responsibilities – Classical resolution is; because you built the system, you have to debug. Possibly a better solution here?
3. What to include in integration scenarios?
4. Integration testing in general
6. Infinite Input space – ex. API value input, use input, etc
7. Security Testing
---Deep security testing is difficult and we aren't doing it - specialists may be needed. We don't have good feel for the level of security testing being done. We don't know how (education) and there is a base level of testing that we could be doing but that doesn't seem to be happening because it isn't baked into the process. What tools are out there to help? How do you use them?